Here are some of Jody’s POPular space saving ideas for the dorm room…
- Repurpose a popcorn tin- You can send your student off with Jody’s collegiate popcorn tin filled with eight bags of assorted gourmet popcorn. The 3 gallon tin can be reused as a dorm room trash can or a storage bin for toiletries, supplies or other late night snacks.
- Raise your bed- You can loft your bed or use bed risers to make more space underneath for a desk, futon or storage.
- Maximize closet space- Use hanging closet organizers and thin felt hangers to add more
space in the closet. Add a double closet rod for additional room.
- Storage furniture- Use storage items that double as furniture. An ottoman or trunk can
provide seating or a great place to stash late night snacks of Jody’s popcorn.
- Hanging Shower caddy- This versatile storage item can be hung with command hooks on
on the wall to store school supplies and 1oz snack bags of Jody’s gourmet popcorn.